cPanel RoundCube DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED or Unable to access the RoundCube Webmail client For Single Email User: Solution
The RoundCube webmail is a commonly used webmail client and recently clients are facing issues with database connection issues or email data is not loading on Roundcube webmail.
These type of errors mostly happens due to the Roundcube database corruption for email users.
Solution For Roundcube Database corruption
1. Login to the cPanel server backend via SSH
2. Go to the Path /home/Cpanel_User/etc/Domain_Name/
3. There will be Database file like “Emailuser.rcube.db”
4. Find the exact email user database file from the directory.
5. Rename the Database file “Emailuser.rcube.db” to some other name
6. Verify the email user login to the RoundCube webmail client.